Tuesday 28 February 2017

French Press by Ritual

This arrived just in time for my morning drink so after quickly unpacking it I decided to give it a whirl with a pot of coffee, the pot was well packed in a bubble wrap sleeve and came with a spare/replacement mesh, it feels very nice, has a good weight to it and with the wood offset against the glass and steel it’s very aesthetically pleasing even more so once it has the dark brown of the coffee inside. I would also note a wooden lid is ideal as the teapot I have has a metal one and I have lost count of the amount of times it has burnt me.


I normally drink green tea and this is my main use for getting this and have since tested it with a pot of tea with great results. I have pictured the mug I always use which pleasingly this fill exactly twice. I have uploaded a short video of using it please forgive the quality I was recording on my iphone 5 in one hand while doing it.


  • SOLID GLASS. Thick professional-grade glass is durable enough to handle your everyday life.
  • BEAUTIFUL. Glass French Press with stainless steel structure and bamboo trim. Unique design so you can watch the kaleidoscope of your coffee brew without plastic in the way.
  • PURE COFFEE. A precision filter designed by coffee masters to ensure you drink smooth coffee without the grounds.
  • STABLE. A 400 degree heat resistant silicone base to protect your table and give you a soft and spill-resistant landing.
  • LIFETIME GUARANTEE. Classic professional design made to last you the rest of your life and look good doing it.

What I liked
**************
- Very nice quality
- Nice smooth action
- Neat design
- Capacity is ideal for my needs
- Great design
- Wooden lid and handle

What I Didn’t Like
*********************
- Nothing I have found so far but if I do I will return edit and add


Summary
***********
Very pleased with this, it has everything I wanted and needed so I would certainly recommend it.

Price: £19.97
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members