Sunday 23 April 2017

Solar Motion Sensor Light - 21 Bright LED Solar Powered

I purchased this for as a security light for my outside shed, the area is extremely dark at night with very little lighting dotted around so wanted something to illuminate the area if anyone approached it at night, unfortunately there is no power to the shed so needed something solar powered.


The fitting is very simple and straight forward and only took about 10 minutes start to finish, the instructions are clear, easy to follow and all written in English. This light has three main settings and off altogether, I tested them all but the setting I wanted was motion sensor mode so the light was off apart from a small blue LED light and illuminated when someone approached, this works really well and is extremely bright.


Selecting the mode is a very simple button press and the mode it is in is indicated by a small corresponding LED on the panel, I have added a very short video to show it in use, I apologise in advance for the quality I found it very difficult to film and impossible to show the menu selection although I did try.

  • [Solar energy] 21 Bright LED bulb powered by solar, daytime charging automatically starts working at night.
  • [Motion Sensor] Motion sensor (PIR) when it detects someone passing through it will Auto ON
  • [3 Modes] A. Sensor+Dim light B. Sensor+OFF C. Always On(Dim light). A process of fade-in prevent your eyes from strong light.
  • [Wireless] Easy to install, can be used in garden, wall, door, balcony, yard, stairs and other places.
  • [Simple Design] Simple and nice design. Small but Powerful function
What I liked
*************
- Very easy to fit
- Nice and compact, really is a very small unit
- Superb illumination
- Sensor works really well as does the auto shut off
- No maintenance
- Different modes of operation

What I Didn’t Like
********************
- I haven’t found anything, everything works as it should but if I have any issues I will return and add them


Summary
**********
Overall this is a great little compact unit that really delivers great illumination and best of all it will go any place you like as long as it gets plenty of direct sunlight. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price: £21.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members