Sunday 26 February 2017

GoolRC T6 RC Waterproof Drone Quadcopter

First off I have to say I am a total novice when it comes to flying drones, I have never flown one before ever, the nearest I have got is flying a helicopter on battlefield 3 on my Xbox One so this was a totally new experience for me.


The drone came in a nice branded box with four replacement propellers as well although I am pleased to say I have yet to break one, assembly was very simple just a case of screwing in the protective rings which I presume are optional but in my case a necessity. I gave the drone a good charge which is a simple process of plugging the battery from the drone into the USB adaptor provided and then into a USB socket and after fitting four AA batteries into the controller it was time for my maiden flight.


I was like a small child again both excited and nervous but after following the instructions and finding a good space inside I had the drone whirring on the ground ready to take flight, the controls are very sensitive and my first few attempts had me crashing into the roof and walls as I panicked but after a few goes I started to get the hang of it and got my daughter to take some video which I have uploaded with this review, I know I am still a million miles from being competent on flying this but I am improving and really enjoying it.


I have crashed it multiple times since I have had it but am very pleased to say as it’s light and has the protective rings I have yet to cause any damage, this is a really good fun drone that has brought out the child in me :)


GoolRC T6 Drone is equipped with 2.4G 4CH transmitter and 6-Axis gyro for your easy and stable control, with stunt flying skills and outstanding modeling design, so it is a flying explorer who dares to roll. High performance waterproof makes it can be put in water. It is really a great flight combination.

Features:

  • LED lights for light tracking.
  • It has high-performance waterproof function.
  • Built-in six axis gyro stabilizer can ensure precise positioning in the air.
  • One key return ensures that you can call back your quadcopter without any delay.
  • With attractive headless mode, completely solving pilot loss-of-orientation problems.
  • Equipped with over-charged protection feature, which can protect the battery.
  • 360 degree eversion and high/low speed functions for you to experience cool flying play.

Specification:

  • Brand name: GoolRC
  • Flight time: About 8 minutes
  • Quadcopter control distance: About 70-80m
  • Quadcopter charging time: About 60mins
  • Battery for quadcopter: 3.7V 400mAh battery
  • Battery for transmiter: 4 * 1.5V AA battery(not included)
  • Function: Forward/backward, up/down, left/right, sideward flight, hovering, one key return, headless mode, 360°rolling action
  • Product size: 300 * 300 * 90mm / 11.8 * 11.8 * 3.54in
  • Weight: 85g

There may be some deviation due to manual measurement.

Package Information:

  • Package size: 34.3 * 21.9 * 12cm / 13.5 * 8.63 * 4.73in
  • Package weight: 700g / 1.55lb

Package List:

  • 1 * GoolRC T6 Drone
  • 1 * Controller(mode 2)
  • 1 * 3.7V 400mAh Lipo Battery
  • 4 * Spare Pair of Propeller
  • 1 * Charger
  • 4 * Protective Ring
  • 2 * Landing Gear
  • 1 * Screwdriver
  • 1 * Screw Set
  • 1 * Sunglasses
  • 1 * English User Manual

What I liked
**************
- Nice design
- Very simple to set up
- Very robust
- Flashing lights
- Quick charge time
- Really good fun

What I Didn’t Like
********************
- Not really much I didn’t like, if I wanted to be really picky I would say the instruction manual could do with giving each language its own section but it's simple enough to follow and good clear print and pictures.

Summary
**********
Overall this is a really great fun drone, it's very robust and I have no damage even after multiple crashes, I did think 8 minutes flying time might not be long enough but it’s plenty certainly for me then I can recharge ready to go again and I am improving every time I fly. If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer.

Price: £29.98
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members