Saturday 4 February 2017

Techstick USB 8-port Fast Charging Station

Nice compact, 8 ports, stylish design what’s not to like. I have a multitude of devices that need USB charging and with a wife, 2 children at home and USB ports always being fought over and in short supply I thought this a nice addition.
It has a very nice feature of an LCD display of how the charge is progressing I haven’t seen that before and certainly very handy, it is a very compact size, lightweight and has a decent length power cable which I find useful as I have a lot of low sockets I need to trail from to a viable position.
What I liked
************
- 8 ports
- UK plug not a UK plug adaptor as many have when making that claim
- LCD power indicator
- Very compact and lightweight
- Protective circuit to prevent overcharging
- Plug and go no messing about
- Good length power cable

What I Didn’t Like
*******************
- Nothing I have found so far but if I do I will edit and add

Summary
**********
Very nice USB charger with plenty of ports and a nice LED display can’t fault it and would recommend it.

Price: £14.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members