Saturday 18 February 2017

Laser digital back-lit tape measure

I’m presently house renovating and I’m so pleased I finally bought one of these.

It’s so simple to use and extremely accurate, with the results capable of display in a number of formats
The instruction book is well written (in several languages) and is easy to follow if you wish to use the devices’ more complex features. The device takes 2 AAA batteries (supplied) and has a handy nylon belt pouch and a wrist strap as standard.
Using the device for simple measurement is easy. Place it on a flat surface, press the button and the measure is displayed on the easy to read backlit screen.
The device is also capable of calculating area (think wallpaper or paint coverage) and volume.
You can also choose how to display the information, either in metric, or imperial and switch readily between them.
For this review, I measured the inside of a window reveal for a blind I’m about to order. I have to say, the digital tape was far quicker and accurate than my attempt with a standard tape measure

Price:£23.99
Product link:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members