Friday 3 February 2017

LETSCOM Smart Watch, Fitness Activity Tracker

Neat design accurate pedometer bracelet with so much more, I cycle a lot and also run each morning and evening so have been monitoring my progress, this is very easy to set up I just scanned the QR code and downloaded the app then connected to the Bluetooth on my iPhone 5, nice simple and easy to understand editable application you can put in all your statistics and set personal goals.
The readings seem very accurate and you can cycle through the stats with the swipe display, the design is quite clever you just pop out the display part from the rubber wrist band and it connects directly into a USB port for charging so no messing about finding charging leads.
What I liked
*************
- Design is minimal and nice
- The application it links to is very well designed
- SMS notifications very handy
- Phone Anti-lost and find phone
- Swipe screen display
- Direct USB charging system

What I Didn’t Like
*******************
- Instruction manual print is small and something I wish all manufacturers would address, this is far from the worst I have seen and a lot clearer than most

What I Would Like
********************
- Larger print manual
Summary
**********
Clever design with a very nice accompanying application that is jam packed with features, I would certainly recommend this, I have a slight issue with the manual print size but not enough to reduce my rating as it does not effect the product or use of it.

Price: £29.38
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members