Wednesday 1 February 2017

Shur line Pro edger

I started really well using this. It gave me a clean crisp line on a short section of wall, which was exactly what I wanted, as the wall colour was in direct contrast to the ceiling and therefore having a neat cut in was invaluable.
My problems started when I began on a longer stretch of wall. Paint everywhere. I studied all manner of youtube videos which promoted the product, yet not one of them showed a ceiling cut in, just cut ins against a door frame or cabinet.
 Undeterred, I tried again, careful to scrape off the excess paint from the pad. Careful to make sure the little wheels were up when I loaded it, yet still, paint where I didn't want it.
I'm going to give it one more try before I throw it in the bin and update this review..

Update:
Ok, so I persevered with this and found it universally rubbish. I found the best results (and believe me, I tried all manner of methods to apply paint ) came when I brushed paint onto the pad, which took ages. Even then, it produced streaky un-uniform lines, which I had to go over with a small roller.

Save your money and don't believe the hype.

Price: £10.00
Product link:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members