Tuesday 21 February 2017

Kivors Sport Bluetooth Smart Watch

This is a very nice watch and far from a novelty item, there have been a lot of apple smart watch clones trying to mimic rather than innovate but this is different and has moved away from trying to be like an apple watch and has done it very well. The watch comes in a nice presentation case and is a lot slimmer than other smart watches it fits nicely on the wrist and is comfortable, the switchable watch faces are nice and I particularly like the green hand one on the black background.
I linked this up to my iPhone 5 which was a very simple process of pairing the Bluetooth and completed in a matter of seconds then giving me access on the phone and was able to make calls, see contacts and call logs although the notification feature is not active on apple devices, it has a mass of features and I did like the fact it limited the on screen icons to four rather than the eight you see on some smart watches.
I have uploaded some images and a short video, I will apologise now for the video quality I attempted to record it on my iphone 5 while navigating the watches features with my thumb but hopefully it does show you something more.
What I liked
************
- Nice design
- Slim and comfortable fit
- Anti lost feature
- Pedometer features
- Waterproof
- Clock face choices

What I Didn’t Like
******************
- The manual was very small print
Summary
**********
Overall this is a great little watch ram packed with features that is comfortable, practical and not too bulky.

Price: £36.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members