Thursday 16 February 2017

Bluetooth Outdoor Waterproof Stereo Speaker

I have attached some pictures and a video of testing the waterproof feature, I know it’s not the greatest quality as it’s taken on my iPhone 5 but hopefully shows this feature well. This is a very impressive portable speaker with a great sound, this speaker comes in a very nice display box and as soon as you take it out you see and feel its quality.
The set up could not be simpler, all you do is hold down the power and search on your device for S7 and connect that’s it. I connected it to my daughter’s iPad mini which is shown in the video test,  the sound is great and has a superb and I put it to full volume and still detected no distortion. This also has a built in FM radio you can switch to with a quick press on the power button which seems to work well although not something I plan on using. There is a built in micro USB port so you can pre-load music if you wish which is a very good feature.
What I liked
************
- Design is very nice
- Great quality
- Waterproof and shockproof
- Crystal clear sound even at the highest volume
- Built-in micro USB port
- Built in FM radio
- Very powerful

What I Didn’t Like
*******************
- Really struggling to find anything, the manual is small but that’s really being a bit picky as its functions are really simple and obvious and it does not affect the product.
Summary
**********
This really is a great little speaker with some nice features, it’s cased in rubber so although I could not see a shockproof claim I would think it’s very resilient. It has high quality and flawless sound without any noticeable distortion even at the highest volume and of course its waterproof so ideal in the bathroom. I would certainly recommend it.

Price: £16.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members