Friday 24 February 2017

Premium Reshow® HD Video Recorder Box

For a few years now I have been using a Roxio HD pro which is a nice capture card but as good as it is I find it a real pain to set up or leave set up having cables from my Xbox One to the Roxio and cables from that running to my PC having to capture live via the capture software which also gives you a several second delay so when I saw this I thought great idea that’s for me.
The setup could not be easier just HDMI input from the device you want to record from into the ezcap then HDMI out to the screen so all you are really doing is introducing the ezcap into the loop, I used a 32 gig flash drive for the captures which was ideal.

The capture is really as simple as pressing the button on the front to start and pressing it again to stop and the ezcap does the rest dropping the video recordings to the flash drive or whatever device you are using.
I wanted to give it a good test so I decided to test it with my Xbox One, Android box and my desktop PC then using the software provided to stitch it all together and add a few of the provided effects. I have uploaded the video but please note I had to really strip it to the bare minimum to get it to a size I would be able to upload to Amazon so although it should give a good idea of functions and features it's not an indication of final video quality.
The software provided is basic but has more than enough features to edit and trim, add intro’s, text, transition effects and more. The video quality is superb, I did test the inbuilt microphone option which worked well but as I hate the sound of my own voice I never add it :)
The device is very small and I have uploaded a picture of it next to my Xbox One controller which should hopefully give you a better idea of size. It might sound silly but I also liked the fact the provided HDMI lead was only about a foot long which is just right to have it next to the Xbox One without loads of extra cable.

  • CAPTURE YOUR GAMING MOMENTS: Gaming isn't just a fun pastime, it's a way to experience great moments and memories! With this HD video recorder device, you can record your favorite gaming moments and most amazing achievements to watch again later or share with your friends and family!
  • 1-BUTTON FUNCTION - NO PC REQUIRED: You don't need a PC or fancy video capture software anymore - we've got your back. All you have to do is hook up this amazing gaming video recorder to your console and monitor, plug in a FAT, FAT32 or NTFS-formatted storage device like a USB drive, and press the button on the box. Voila - you're recording!
  • COMPATIBLE WITH ALL CONSOLES: No matter if you're gaming on a PS4, XBox One or other console - or even a PC or Mac, if you're into that for some reason - the HD video recorder box works exactly as well. Its function is based in audio/video input, either via HDMI or YPbPr, so you could use it with pretty much any console, or even a VHS, DVD or BR player.
  • GREAT FOR LET'S PLAY & COMMENTARY VIDEOS: Make your own video game Let's Play and commentary videos - who knows? Maybe you're the next PewDiePie! You can use the included powerful video editing software toy will receive along with the video recorder box to edit your recorded video to add a voiceover. Or you can even plug an external audio source in an input splitter and record your gameplay and commentary at the same time!
  • 1080P & 30FPS PASSTHROUGH FUNCTION: The HD video recorder box's passthrough function allows you to seamlessly enjoy your game AND record it at the same time, with no lag or delays whatsoever! Enjoy up to 1080p 30fps video quality gaming - then go back to watch yourself play again!

What I liked
************
- Nice and compact
- Simple to set up
- Don’t need loads of trailing leads
- One press capture start and stop all automated saving capture
- Great quality capture
- No need for a PC link
- Works on multiple devices

What I Didn’t Like
******************
- Not so much of a dislike as an observation that the editing software is basic although very simple to use

Summary
**********
Overall I am really impressed with this device and unlike the Roxio I am able to have it connected all the time and with a simple press of the button capture my Xbox One gameplay. I would certainly recommend it without hesitation and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Price: £56.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members