Wednesday 8 February 2017

NinaQueen - Fireworks - 925 Sterling Silver Charm

This is another great addition to my daughters charm bracelet, I have taken some pictures and it hopefully shows the fantastic quality of this fireworks charm, the crystals really stand out against the dark blue enamel encased in the silver stars.
When my daughter returned from school I gave it to her and she was absolutely delighted with it so I have taken some additional pictures with it on the bracelet to show the contrast.


What I liked
**************
- Very nice design
- Comes in a nice presentation box
- High quality finishing
- Great contrast of silver, dark blue enamel and crystals
- My daughter loves it

What I Didn’t Like
********************
- I haven’t found anything

Summary
***********
Beautiful and flawless quality charm which is a very welcome addition to my daughter’s bracelet and she is delighted with it.

Price: £22.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members