Monday 20 February 2017

Cosmetic Mirror with Removable 10x Magnifying Mirror

Nice design lightweight mirror with lights that pack a powerful punch, with four daughters there is always a shortage of mirrors and this is ideal for them to fight over while I get to use the bathroom. It has a nice sleek design with the addition of a 10x zoom magnifying mirror that attaches with the help of two small rubber suckers on the back, the lights go up to an almost blinding brightness but you can hold the button to adjust/dim them to the required level. The mirror comes flat with a clip in base and is adjustable, I fitted and removed the base several times and although it’s a tight fit as it should be I didn’t find it too difficult to dismantle as my wife wanted to know if it was easy enough to do as she wants to use it as a travel mirror when we go away.
What I liked
**************
- Brightness is fantastic
- Light level adjustable right down to a low brightness
- Easy to dismantle for storage or travel
- Clip on magnifying mirror
- Nice finish and good quality
What I Didn’t Like
********************
- not really anything I can think of other than no batteries included although it clearly status that so not something to reduce my overall rating of it.
Summary
***********
Overall a very nice mirror with great illumination with 16 levels of brightness to choose from and a clip on magnifying mirror I would certainly recommend it.

Price: £20.21
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members