Monday 27 February 2017

Silverline holesaw kit

My tumble dryer of 9 years packed up. It had a removable electrical plug, so it was fitted through a small hole in the adjacent cupboard, then into a socket.








When the new one arrived, first thing I spotted was the moulded plug and there was no way I was going to cut the plug off for obvious reasons.
As the hole wouldn’t be seen, way back in a low cupboard, I purchased this set of hole saws as they were cheap as chips (and in a case).








Brilliant addition to my toolset. Having selected the right size and attached it to my drill, it cut through the cupboard effortlessly.

Two tips for you:
- Let the blade do the work. Minimal pressure needed for cutting.
- If you can, cut halfway through, then go in from the other side to finish the cut.

Top product – recommended.

Price: £8.90
Product link:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members