Thursday 16 February 2017

NinaQueen - Love Mum - 925 Sterling Silver Twin Charms

A beautiful and welcome addition to my daughters charm bracelet, my daughter is collecting charms for her bracelet and loves this new addition, the quality is flawless with the red enamel set against the silver of the Love and Mum, pink enamel insert pattern on the upper rings, crystal inset heart on the back of one charm and pink enamel heart on the other, the attention to detail is superb.

 

It comes in a nice presentation box with a cleaning cloth so is ideal should you be purchasing this as a gift for someone, this has gone straight on my daughters charm bracelet and she loves it. I have attached some pictures that hopefully show the great quality of this and a short video which I am unsure if the quality will show but I have a new gopro hero5 and am playing with my new toy :)


  • The inside faces of the heart which fit together, are red enameled, and have the words "love" and "mom" written on them, the "o" in mom is a heart shape.
  • 925 Sterling silver, the world's most popular silver alloy. 100% safe for her sensitive skin.
  • All the beads and charms are delivered gift wrapped in original NinaQueen gift box.


What I liked
**************
- Attention to detail and high quality finishing
- The contrast of the red enamel against the silver writing
- Two hearts on the reverse of the charms
- My daughter loves it
- Very nice design
- Comes in a nice presentation box

What I Didn’t Like
********************
- Nothing I have found, the quality seems flawless

Summary
***********
Nice design and high quality charm which is both beautiful and flawless making a very welcome addition to my daughter’s bracelet and she loves it.


Price: £22.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members