Sunday 19 February 2017

SoundPEATS Bluetooth Wireless Headphones

Nice lightweight and exactly what I wanted, there are a mass of sports headsets on Amazon but the reason these initially gained me interest was the Magnetic Feature which is great. These came with a nice little carry pack with loads of spare, different size replacement ear tips and ear hooks so you can get the fit exactly right. The box they came in was also a proper display box rather than the generic brown box you often get so are presentable should you wish to give them as a gift.
First off I gave then a full charge, the charging port is on the sound control on the cable that links them. The setup very simple I had it linked up and playing in a couple of minutes, they also feel very comfortable so I hardly noticed I had it in, I like the fact the controls are on the lead rather than the ear piece as I have found with the ones it’s on the ear piece I always end up taking it out to see what I am doing/adjusting.
I was very impressed with the sound quality and I tested the 10m (around 33 feet) connection claim which is correct although I found after around 28 feet I did start to get intermittent connection loss, finally I gave them a good test on my morning run and am very pleased with the sound quality and the fact they not only didn’t fall out they never even felt like they were going to. Just for information I had them linked to my iPhone 5.
What I liked
**************
- Magnetic Feature
- Good supply of replacement/different size hooks and tips
- Sound quality is very good
- Fits well and does not fall out
- Nice design
- Up to 6-hour continuous working time
- Controls on the cable rather than the ear piece

What I Didn’t Like
*********************
- Small print manual

Summary
***********
Good quality sound, lightweight, comfortable and a neat magnetic feature that stops them swinging all over the place when not in use. Overall I really like these and would certainly recommend them.

Price: £17.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members