Monday 27 February 2017

Stick on magnetic key holders

Living in rented accommodation has several downsides. One of the more practcal being that drilling holes in things is frowned upon.
 Bought these as I was sick and tired of having nowhere to hang my keys and invariably wasting time in trying to find them when I'm in a rush.
Doddle to fit using the supplied 3M pads (there's a few spares included also).












I was very surprised at how strong the magnets are. I stuck a couple up for test purposes and they handled kitchen knives, key sets and even pliers without any problem.

Highly recommended - they work really, really well

Price: £9.99
Product link:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members