Thursday 2 February 2017

Bluetooth Karaoke Player Machine Boombox Kit

I wasn’t really sure about this when it arrived but after using it for a few weeks it really is a superb bit of kit, small portable with a great sound but the main reason I like it is the simplicity, you just Bluetooth to your phone, tablet whatever really and do a search on Youtube for your favourite karaoke track with lyrics and you are away.
It has two microphones so not just a solo activity, my wife loves it and has taken it to friends for a night of karaoke several times now and even linked it up to the TV which works well, my daughter also loves it using it when her friends come round.

What I liked
************
- Easy to use and set up
- Great sound
- Nice and portable plus easy to pack away
- Several different play options
- Disco lights, a bit of a novelty but also fun
What I Didn’t Like
******************
- After using it for two months now I can honestly say there is nothing about it I dislike

Summary
**********
Great fun portable karaoke machine that’s easy to set up and has a great sound – I love it
Price: £69.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members