Thursday 2 February 2017

Thomas The Tank Engine My First ReadyBed

Ideal for a temporary solution for a child’s sleeping needs, I purchased this for when my child’s friends come for a sleepover and for our annual Christmas visit to my mothers, it folds down quite small and isn’t heavy so is ideal to take away with you, the design is nice and it comes with a pump which is very basic but does the job.
I did read the reviews before purchasing and noticed a few with deflation issues so have had it inflated for 13 hours now and the children have been playing, sitting and lying on it and would estimate it has deflated by around 10% which I would consider acceptable and presume the ones with issues have returned for a refund/replacement.
It can be as others have stated rather noisy when a child moves about in it, the fabric used could have been better, not sure if this was chosen/used as it was best for a the picture it be printed on.

Things I liked
**************
- Folds nice and small and is lightweight
- Design is nice
- Machine washable cover
- Ideal for sleepovers or nights away

Things I Didn’t Like
*********************
- Pump is very basic
- Fabric could have been a nicer material
Summary
**********
Overall I am pleased with this readybed and it is idea for the purpose I purchased it, I will of course return and edit/add to my review should I have any issues. I purchased this when it was on offer at £13.49 and my review is based on that.

Price: £26.96
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members