Wednesday 1 February 2017

Spy cam video glasses

I really am a slave to tecchie stuff and had been pondering picking up a pair of these just for the giggle factor.
They arrived promptly and looked really nice and well presented.
The instruction manual was very clear and concise, however it differed from the online tutorials. Having looked at others feedback on this product, it would seem that the manufacturer has simplified their use:

- Power them on:
- One button changes the mode (Photo/Audio/Video
- The other button starts and stops each action.

I wandered about the house taking photo's, recording my voice and then a shortish video. I'd already read that the pictures or video footage are higher than expected due to the camera position, so that wasn't a problem.
Transfer from the SD card was simple and the photo's and audio capture seemed fine,
However.

The video footage refused point blank to display a picture. I could hear myself closing doors, going outside etc, however there was just no picture.
I tried re-rendering to a different output and three separate media players (VLC, Media Player Classic and WMP) with the same lack of results.
An email to the supplier was answered within a day, however they suggested that it might be an OS issue, recommending Windows 7.
Windows 7? - Come on, surely it's not beyond their capabilities to bench test for the latest OS, which all my PC's operate on.

Overall, whilst I'm satisfied with the delivery and appearance of the product, together with the response from the supplier, I'm disappointed that the video aspect caused so much of an issue., I have returned them for a refund sadly.

Price: £24.97
Product link:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members