Wednesday 1 February 2017

Luxurious Olive Oil soaps

These arrived very well presented, in an attractive box, clearly labelled with the varieties of soap inside.Opening the box reveals a further four, individual boxes, each of which contain an individual bar of soap.
Despite them all being individually wrapped in a protective cellophane wrap, they smell amazing. Each bar has an imbedded stamp of the manufacturer. On using them (I tried the Argon oil one), it produced a wonderfully luxurious lather, much better and considerably richer I felt than the normal soap I use.
My partner however is addicted to products from Lush so I gave her the exfoliating one to use. Her comments were very positive, claiming the soap left her skin super soft.
Overall, this is a really nice product. The packaging and contents would make an ideal gift for that special person, especially if they are into all natural products. One tip however, is to make sure that you rinse the bar off after use and leave it on a non-stick surface (sink edge or similar) as I made the mistake of leaving it on my wooded window sill and it was a challenge to remove it once it had dried
Recommended.

Price: £13.95
Product link:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members