Monday 20 February 2017

AZALCO High Definition Virtual Reality Headset

I will start off by saying I am a complete novice with these devices and this is my first experience of using one so started with zero knowledge. This came nicely packed and had peel off protective screens on all the lenses, after unpacking and taking a few shots I fitted the straps which was a very simple process of slotting them through the strap slots on the headset, it was also very easy to adjust with the velcro straps. I then had to do a bit of research on games, apps and found many videos to use on YouTube and as I have an iPhone 5 and my wife has an Android phone I looked for some apps and games to try.
On the iPhone I grabbed incell and zombie vr and started with zombie vr, once started you get a line splitting the screen you have to line up inside the headset, all fairly simple then you close it up and a sponge on the inside holds it in place. I found the headset very comfortable and easy to adjust and not as I feared heavy, although the iPhone 5 worked fine I wanted to try my wife’s Android phone which has a bigger screen which I found easier to line up and my daughter had a go on Jurassic vr which she loved, all the apps/games I tried were free to play and I found the experience interesting and immersive. The bluetooth controller works well although it will take a bit of mastering :)
What I liked
**************
- Easily adjustable straps
- Very simple to use
- Good padding and comfortable fit
- Not heavy
- Bluetooth controller

What I Didn’t Like
********************
- Not really anything I could find, if I wanted to be really picky I would say the manual could do with better English translation but it is very easy to follow regardless.
Summary
***********
For my first experience of these devices I found this good quality, comfortable and very easy to setup and use and my daughter loves it.

Price: £23.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members