Monday 27 February 2017

NinaQueen - Starry Night - 925 Sterling Silver Charm

This latest addition to my daughters charm bracelet is really lovely, it comes in a nice presentation box with a cleaning cloth so is ideal should you be purchasing this as a gift for someone, this has gone straight on my daughters charm bracelet and she loves it.


I have attached some pictures that hopefully show the great quality of this homage to Van Gogh’s Starry Night with the cut outs around the stars allowing the light through and silver stars with deep blue enamel inside allowing them to stand out with the two gold stars being inset with a crystal it really is a beautiful charm.


What I liked
**************
- High quality finishing
- The cut outs around the stars allowing light through
- My daughter loves it
- Very nice design
- Comes in a nice presentation box


What I Didn’t Like
********************
- I haven’t found anything

Summary
***********
Quality charm which is beautiful and flawless and a very welcome addition to my daughter’s bracelet.

Price: £19.54
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members