Wednesday 1 February 2017

24 LED solar motion sensitive lights

These are deceptively good.

I left them in the garden for two days to give them a charge, then fitted them. I didn’t think, that with a semi opaque lens cover they’d be very bright.

I was wrong.
Easy to fit, however as a tip, once fitted I’d recommend bending them up slightly, as if you fit them to a flat wall or fence, there’s a possibility that the solar panel will hold water as it’s slightly recessed. Bending them up creates an angle for the water to run off.
These work by proximity. Wander within 8 or 9 feet of them and they come on.
Very bright, I was pleasantly surprised and I’ve attached a couple of photo’s to show their effectiveness.

Price: £18.99
Product link

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members