Wednesday 8 February 2017

APEMAN Trail Hunting Wildlife Camera

For anyone not wanting to read through my full review I will start off by saying this is a very nice camera and I would recommend it. The camera comes nicely boxed with a choice of a strap mounting or a fixed base (both supplied). I read through the quick start guide which is very simple to follow, I then inserted the batteries and a SD card neither of which are supplied as clearly stated so already had these ready when it arrived. I put the camera in test mode as suggested and had a play with the settings and modes taking a few test photos and videos which worked well.
After I was happy I fully understood the settings I placed it into the ON mode at this point it counts down on the screen and then the screen goes blank you should also note at this point you will not see the flashing LED you do in test mode and the camera has the appearance of being totally inactive. I set it up on my balcony with a setting of picture and video and have uploaded a very short video of the results, I have very little experience of editing videos so just put the picture first then the video taken.
My daughter is 10 years old and mad keen on wildlife so I got this for the garden as every year we get anything from cats, foxes to hedgehogs visiting and after a good test on this I am more than happy it is going to get us some great pictures and videos.

What I Liked
**************
- Good quality images and videos
- Nice design
- Choice of fittings
- Wide variety of settings and modes
- Menu system and LED display
- Water resistant

What I Didn’t like
*******************
- One minor niggle was you could not switch from the ON mode to TEST mode and use the menu items and had to go from ON mode to OFF then back to TEST mode. Not really a major issue and not something I would reduce my rating for as it does not affect the overall usage.

What I Would Like To See
******************************
- A built in power bank rather than batteries
- Built in hard drive in addition to SD card slot
Summary
***********
Overall a great camera with enough settings for a wide variety of uses, the video and picture quality is very good and adjustable, I am very pleased with this camera and would certainly recommend it.

Price: £75.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members