Wednesday 1 February 2017

Usb Nano bluetooth receiver/transmitter

Small, compact and slips easily into any spare USB port.
My tower PC is a few years old now and doesn't have Bluetooth, so the addition of this little discrete transmitter was a no-brainer.

Comes with a little installation disk, which I personally didn't need as my OS automatically detected it and installed the required drivers.
Device flashes a blue glow when it's active.

Range wise, it was good for 10 metres, with no loss through a stud wall, which was more than adequate for what I needed it for and paired almost instantly with my headphones.

Can't fault it really.

Price: £6.99
Product link:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members