Saturday 21 January 2017

Aspire Cleito Sub-ohm Tank Full Kit

Very pleased with this tank, I have been vaping now around 5 years and have updated/replaced what I use as devices have improved. I have been using an Eleaf MELO III which is top filling something I now consider a must now but I have never been overly happy with the vape from it so thought it was time to get another. A friend of mine had previously purchased this tank and was raving about it and as he has a very similar setup to myself and been vaping nearly as long I decided to get myself one.
I like the fact it arrived with a multitude of spare parts including a spare glass tank, I have never broken one of these but sooner or later it’s bound to happen so having a spare included is great. I have read some comments in the reviews about not being genuine so the first thing I did was to check the verification sticker on the website which confirmed it was indeed the genuine. I filled it up and gave it a blast with my homemade juice and it is superb, the air adjustment works well and I like the fact when filling you have plenty of room in the top to fill it.
What I liked
************
- Plenty of spare parts
- High quality from packaging to product
- Gives a great vape
- Top filling

What I Didn’t Like
*****************
- I note some people have an issue with leakage and the air vent clogging so if I encounter any future issues I will return, edit and add them but at this time the air vent works great and I have no leakage
Summary
**********
Overall this is the best tank I have used so far and really can’t fault it so would certainly recommend it.

Price £21.44
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members