Saturday 21 January 2017

Wireless Bluetooth Foldable Headset With Noise Cancelling

Very nice compact headset with a great design and superb sound. I got these due to the school holidays and having a house full of noisy children bah humbug, seriously though sometimes I find myself constantly turning up whatever I am listening to only to be drowned out by a multitude of other noisy devices such as toys, tablets, TV or even singing children as wonderful as that is :).
The pairing was very simple and I was listening to music through them in under 2 minutes, the sound is very clear, noise cancelling works really well as do incoming calls.
What I liked
*************
- Clever folding design
- Very comfortable
- Superb sound
- Lightweight
- Easy setup
What I Didn’t Like
*******************
- Not found anything yet so nothing to add but I will edit if I have any issues
Summary
**********
Overall a very nice headset with a superb sound and great features that have allowed me to sit and listen to uninterrupted music and smile sweetly at the children rampaging round the house.

Price: £25.89
PRODUCT LINK


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members