Sunday 22 January 2017

Collapsible Water Travel Container

Fits my needs perfectly, I haven’t got one of these all singing and dancing fridge freezers that dispense cold water from the front and wanted something to put my filtered water in the fridge that was easy to use, quick access without opening bottles and storing bottles that took up as little room as possible but also held a large quantity. This ticks all the boxes and at a reasonable price.
What I liked
************
- Lightweight & compact design
- Fits exactly as intended
- Mobile should I wish to take it out
- Holds a good amount of water
- Easy to full
- Easy access to dispense
- Good price
What I Didn’t Like
*******************
- Nothing I have found so far

Summary
**********
For me this is perfect and fits my needs exactly, it has a multitude of uses and a handy stand should you want to use it, quality seems good so I would recommend it. I will of course as I always do revisit this review should I have any issues and adjust accordingly.

Price: £8.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members