Saturday 28 January 2017

CSBROTHER Mini Bluetooth Earphone

Simple, small and just what I wanted, this fits perfectly, never falls out like the others I have tried and the sound quality is great. The setup very simple I had it linked up and playing in a couple of minutes, it’s lightweight and comfortable so I hardly noticed I had it in. I tested answering calls which works flawlessly and the pairing with 2 different devices simultaneously which worked well but it’s not something I can see me using. The range say’s 33 feet but I did find it losing connection around 29 foot so would say yes it can connect up to 33 feet but over 29 feet you stand the chance of losing or intermittent connection.
What I liked
*************
- Sound quality is very good
- Fits well and does not fall out
- Very discreet earpiece
- Nice design
- 3-4 hours of talk & playing time & 150 hours of standby time
- Comfortable
What I Didn’t Like
********************
- Small print manual
- Plain brown box, not a big issue but if you purchase as a gift it could be
Summary
***********
For me this is ideal, does the job and does it well, comfortable and easy to set up with good sound quality, I mentioned a couple of minor gripes but overall I really like it and none of the things I have mentioned are an issue for me so I give it top marks.

Price: £14.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members