Friday 27 January 2017

Fashionvictime Rhodium Plated Crystal Bracelet

Beautifully designed well balanced bracelet, I got this for my daughter who has started collecting charm beads and loves jewellery. This comes in a simple package with a nice pull string protective bag and a presentation gift box if you are giving this as a gift, I have taken some pictures that hopefully show the quality and attention to detail given to this rhodium plated bracelet.
My daughter was delighted to receive this and her feedback was that it was nice and comfortable on her wrist not too heavy, she loved the design and beads saying that she thought the concealed clasp was a nice touch.
What I liked
*************
- Very nice design
- High quality finishing
- Ideal gift
- Lightweight
- Very pretty

What I Didn’t Like
********************
- Not really anything not to like, could have come with a display box but might be that’s a bit old fashioned now
Summary
***********
It’s an ideal gift with very nice design, high quality finishing and best of all my daughter loves it so if she’s happy that makes me happy.

Price: £62.00
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members