Saturday 21 January 2017

Ugee HK1060 10*6 Inch Active Graphic Digital Drawing Tablet

Very nice compact easy to use drawing tablet, I purchased this for my brother as an early Christmas present as he had been admiring the Ugee I use and went through showing how to set it all up and use it on my PC. The Ugee 1060 pro arrived well packed and protected so opened it up took a few shots for the review and set it up.
Very simple setup just plug it in to the USB port with the lead provided, put a AAA battery in the pen provided, insert the DVD and install the drivers and you are good to go, the instruction manual is very clear and easy to follow. I started up Photoshop as it’s my go to graphics program and I have been using it for both work and pleasure now for over 15 years and away we went.

I used a free screen capturing program to grab some video called Icecream Screen Recorder, it’s fairly simple to use and I have only been using it about a week and had to find an online converter to change it to MP4 for upload but there are plenty of them. I am no artist and use Photoshop mainly for photo repair and reconstruction so it is more a demonstration of it’s use rather than my artistic ability which is limited.
 
The movement is very smooth and I did everything in real time no cuts or edits so you will see the odd pause in the video. The tablet comes with a neat little pen holder which also doubles up as a spare nib storage container coming with 8 pen nibs, just for reference I am using Windows 10 and had no issues at all.

What I liked
*************
- Ease of operation
- Simple straight forward setup
- Excellent precision and accuracy
- Good price
- Lightweight and easy to manipulate
- Easy to set up and remove when not in use
- Well balanced comfortable pen with a rubber grip

What I Didn’t Like
*******************
- Not really anything not to like about this tablet if I wanted to be really ultra picky I would say it could have come with an AAA battery but it does state it doesn’t

Summary
**********
Very nice precise drawing tablet that performs very well, my brother is extremely pleased with this and I would certainly recommend it.

Price: £54.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members