Saturday 28 January 2017

Portable CD-Player Stereo AM/FM Radio Cassette USB SD MP3

Great BoomBox with a nice design and great features, this comes well packed and protected so after unpacking and removing the protection I first decided to give it a test with a Rebecca Ferguson CD which played flawlessly giving a great sound, I then pumped up the volume to the max for a short time to test to see if I had any distortion and there was none at all.
 
I tested the radio which has a simple tuning knob and it worked fine, I then loaded some Mp3’s to a USB stick and tested again with great results and also the main feature I was after, I then repeated the process with a SD card and it also worked flawlessly although not a feature I plan to use. Finally I dug out a cassette the only one I could find was 1992 Christmas song compilation and also played fine.
What I liked
************
- Great sound
- Mp3 Playback via USB or SD card
- Programmable to create a personal playlist
- Two 3-way speakers (6 speakers)
- Nice design

What I Didn’t Like
*******************
- To change mode you have a switch on the rear left, I would have liked to see it on the top but this is more a personal preference than any sort of flaw

Summary
**********
I wanted a classic style BoomBox with a nice design and great sound but also wanted something to play my music via a USB stick and this is idea.

Price: £64.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members