Sunday 22 January 2017

Pauline & Morgen "Venice Dream" Necklace for Women

I got this for my wife and she absolutely loves it, it has a beautiful design and have taken some snaps close up you can see the high quality of the sparkling blue crystal against the metal and in set stones, the design is elegant without being over the top, there is also great attention to detail in the chain and the pendant has a nice weight to it,
It arrived in a gift box and the pendant was in a plastic sealed bag I presume for added protection but once out of the bag it displays well in the box.
 
Summary
**********
Very nice design and high quality, perfect as a gift for my wife. In addition to this I purchased these earrings for £9.99 to go with the crystal necklace with the same stone and these are a perfect match, the quality is very nice and my wife loves them, I notice a lot of people have mentioned they are smaller than expected so I have added some pictures with the earrings next to a 5p and 50p coin that will hopefully give anyone reading a better idea of size.

Price: £24.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members