Sunday 22 January 2017

Munchkin Hot Safety Bath Duck

My daughter for some strange reason is mad about ducks and even her first word was duck not mummy or daddy so she now has quite a big collection of bath time ducks to play with but I wanted another to add to her collection and saw this one with the temperature indicator not really something I was looking for as I find the back of my hand or an elbow more than sufficient but as it looked nice and of good quality with a reasonable price so I went for it.
It is very good quality and no leaks, I did test the duck in some hot water and it worked I just feel it doesn’t really give a good enough indication of temperature and in my opinion not really accurate enough to rely on.
What I liked
************
- Very good quality
- Good price
- My daughter loves it

What I Didn’t Like
*****************
- In my opinion not accurate enough to rely on

Summary
**********
My daughter loves this and I didn’t really get it for the heat testing feature that was just an added extra that in my opinion fails but that said it’s no more expensive than other ducks I looked at and it is indeed very good quality, my daughter would not let it go now and it’s the first duck she looks for at bath time so for that reason I am not being too harsh and giving it 4 stars.

Price: £2.79
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members