Sunday 22 January 2017

Ewin E02 Polarized Sports Sunglasses

Nice glasses with a unique and clever design, these arrived with a nice quality protective case that had an additional clip on the side and strap to attach to it inside to carry them which I found handy and a good indication that attention to detail had been considered.
On opening they had the black lenses attached with four additional lenses, after taking a few snaps (see below when they upload/show) I decided to give them a test with my daily bike ride so attached the clear lenses as it was a rather overcast day and pleasingly my wife informed me they suited me and looked good. After my ride I decided to try the revo multicolor lens as I work at the computer all day and certainly noticed the difference with the bright light. I tried the other lenses but was unable to fully test without the proper weather conditions/location, my main purpose for getting these was for cycling and fishing so am looking forwards to testing the yellow and blue lenses properly when I next go fishing and will edit/adjust the review if I have any issues.
It is a very simple process to swap the lenses and included in the package there is a cleaning cloth so no problems with smears and they are very comfortable.

Summary
**********
Very nice glasses that certainly do the job, they look nice and feel great on so I would recommend them.

Price: £14.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members