Monday 23 January 2017

Outdoor Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker With LED Torch

Nice little compact speaker packed with features, I got this as I do a lot of fishing and it’s ideal to link up to my phone and listen to a bit of music or even just stick in my pocket for a bit of music on the move. The setup is really simple just hold the power then look for K9 on your device in the Bluetooth section and pair it. I have added a video as I wanted to test it was fully waterproof before I had an accident with it and hopefully that has uploaded and shows this feature. There is a torch on the back that has 3 modes of use (bright, dim or flashing) which should be useful and it has slot for a TF Card another useful feature should you want to pre-load a playlist onto it.
What I liked
************
- Nice compact design
- Good quality sound
- Has a torch on the back
- Takes a TF Card
- 8 Hours play time off a full charge
What I Didn’t Like
******************
- Connection voice is a bit irritating but hardly a big issue

Summary
**********
Nice compact waterproof speaker ideal for my intended use and small enough to slip in your pocket with a good solid sound.

Price: £14.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members