Saturday 21 January 2017

White Gold Plated Women Bracelet with Swarovski Crystals

A very beautiful and delicate bracelet, I got this for my wife as we are going to a black tie dinner dance over the Christmas period and this will look perfect on her wrist set against her black dress, the design is very pretty and of very nice quality I have attached some pictures that hopefully show this.
The bracelet comes in a white box and is inside a plastic sealed bag I presume for added protection, there is also a spare clasp, the box was rather generic and not really a display box although this will be going into a jewellery box. I thought it very light and added this as a negative but when I said this to my wife she said 'no don't be stupid that's a good thing not bad' so I guess it's more a man thing.
What I liked
*************
- Very dainty and pretty
- Great sparkle from the stones
- My wife loves it
- Lovely design

 
What I Didn’t Like
*******************
- The box although nice was rather generic and not specific for the bracelet in my opinion, I understand a bespoke box would probably add to the overall cost so I guess it's a trade off

What I Would Like
********************
- A box designed for the bracelet.
Summary
**********
Overall this is a very beautiful bracelet and I took some time to take very close up pictures and found the finishing of very good quality, my wife loves it and it looks lovely on her wrist.

Price: £16.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members