Friday 20 January 2017

Ugee 1910B Digital Drawing Monitor 19 Inch LCD Screen.



I love this.
I work from home a lot and had been debating a second screen for some time. Most of my work is word processor based, which requires a dedicated keyboard, however I do a fair amount of Graphical Interface amendment to mapping systems, so the ability to be able to not only work on a larger screen, but to also edit with far more accuracy than a mouse can give made this an Ideal present for myself. I also like to sketch and generally produce designs for Christmas cards and such for home use as my partner likes the personal touch.









The item arrived very well packaged and contained the necessary cables (HDMI and VGA) to set up a dual monitor system, although I was surprised that there was no DVI cable, as there is a DVI port. There’s 2 pens and 2 charging cables (USB) for them, a screen protector, power cable and a silk-like, part glove which can be worn to protect the screen and reduce friction. There’s also an installation disc, however I downloaded my drivers from the Ugee website.










The screen itself is very sturdy, largely due to the connected stand, which is metal and can be adjusted to a number of viewing/drawing angles by pulling the retaining clip up.
Setup was a breeze and once connected to my laptop I had a dual monitor display in seconds.
Using it was a pleasure. The pen is very sensitive and requires no effort to draw with..Using the glove adds a new dimension: - It’s virtually friction free. I tested it using Paint.net and have attached a video and a number of photo’s to reinforce my review.

Overall, I’m very pleased with this. The quality of the build and the methods in which it can be connected are superb

Price: £349.99

Product link:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members