Friday 20 January 2017

Willful SW321 Smart Bracelet

The design is sleek and it comes in a nice box so ideal as a gift, the manual is very comprehensive and easy to follow although I would always prefer a larger print, the QR code was a bit small and took a while to open the app download, the application is very easy to use and you are able to customise it for personal use entering your own statistics and goals.
It fits nicely on the wrist with a clip in style strap that works well, after installing the app and syncing it with the phone I tested it with a run on my normal route as I know the exact distance so was a good test and found it to be very accurate. It has a nice minimal sleek design packed with features that link to a well put together application and is light you hardly know you are wearing it.
 
What I liked
************
- Step, calories, sleep tracker
- Alarm clock
- Call name, SMS display and Reminder support
- Nice design
- Nice and accurate
- Find phone feature
- Well designed application

What I Didn’t Like
*******************
- Small print manual, I would like to see a larger print one or an online manual
Summary
**********
Overall this is a nice design that is accurate and works really well.

Price £25.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members