Sunday 22 January 2017

GoNovate G8 Bluetooth Earbud

My wife is somewhat of an addict to wireless headsets and purchased quite a few most recently a KEDSUM device she really didn’t get on with as it kept falling out and sound was poor so I suggested I purchase this for her (£14.99 at the time of ordering) and she loves it saying it fits perfectly, never falls out like the others she has and the sound quality is great.
She found the setup very simple and loves the little carry case that comes with it plus the spare charger is a bonus as she often loses them. The magnetic attachment to the charger is a very neat and clever idea.
What I liked
*************
- Sound quality is very good
- Magnetic charging attachment
- Neat carry case
- Fits well and does not fall out
- Very discreet earpiece
- Nice design

What I Didn’t Like
*******************
- Small print manual
- Plain brown box, not a big issue but if you purchase as a gift it could be
Summary
**********
Very nice designed earbud with some clever features, comes with a neat little carry case and extra buds and charger, my wife loves it so I would certainly recommend this.

Price: £14.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members