Friday 20 January 2017

IPX7 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker

Very impressive portable speaker with a great sound, this speaker comes in a very nice display box and as soon as you take it out of the box you can see and feel the high quality, (I have attached some pictures and a video of testing the waterproof feature which hopefully upload fine) the hook for the top comes separate and I tested the built-in power bank giving my iPhone a quick charge which worked great.
I then tested it by connecting it to my iPhone 5 which was very simple just a case of holding the power button on the speaker and pairing via Bluetooth. I loaded up a bit of Elvis on my phone and put the volume to full on both speaker and phone, I was genuinely amazed by how loud it went just from a small speaker, as you can see from my video I then put it in a sink full of water and it worked great testing the waterproof feature and after I hung it from a door hook and it has been playing now for the last 2 hours and has dried off.
 
What I liked
************
- Design is very nice
- Great quality
- Waterproof and shockproof
- Crystal clear sound even at the highest volume
- Built-in power bank for device charging
- Very powerful
What I Didn’t Like
*******************
- Really struggling to find anything, the manual is small but as it is glossy and clear print it’s easy to read and follow unlike some that look like photocopies
Summary
**********
Really nice speaker I love it, high quality and flawless sound without any noticeable distortion even at the highest volume, I would certainly recommend it.
Price £29.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members