Thursday 26 January 2017

Deckey Desk Lamp LED Table Lamp

Very bright, portable, practical and aseptically pleasing design, I really like this lamp. I have a very similar one which is great and my wife has been dropping subtle hints that she wants me to get her one such as ‘get me one of them’ and ‘give me your lamp it’s of more use to me’ so I got her this.
The lamp has a couple of nice things my other has not such as a colour changing LED light in the base and the base is of a good weight my other one is a bit light so easier to knock over, the brightness has 3 adjustments and is certainly very bright at full, it has good adjustment and ideal to use as extra light for any close up jobs you have or reading small print on an instruction manual. You can turn the LED light off in the base should you not want it on.
What I liked
*************
- Design is very nice
- Very adjustable
- Light adjustment to 3 levels
- Has a good weight to the base helping stability
- Great brightness

What I Didn’t Like
*******************
- If the battery is completely flat you can’t run it off the USB power and get full brightness although on full brightness the battery lasts on my test 1 hour 28 minutes before needing to be charged

What I Would Like
********************
- A larger battery capacity
- Larger pint manual although this was readable and in no way as bad as some I have seen
Summary
**********
This is a very nice portable and useful lamp I use mine all the time and my wife is very pleased to get this, I have flagged up one thing in what I didn’t like but I this is not an issue for my usage or indeed my wife’s so have not reduced my personal rating for the lamp I am just making others aware of it should it be an issue for them. I will of course as I always do revisit this review should I have any issues and adjust accordingly, I was fortunate enough to receive this product at a discounted rate in return for my fair and conscientious review.

Price: £9.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members