Sunday 22 January 2017

Essential Oil Starter Pack - Woodland Oils

There are some great aromas in this pack, I am building a nice large collection now and this is a great addition, I am no expert but I know what I like, Birch Sweet and Cedarwood Himalayan are my favourites although I like them all. The bottles are very neat and have a nice display label.
  • Birch Sweet - Has a sweet, sharp, minty scent which is very fresh and quite similar to Wintergreen
  • Cedarwood Himalayan - Has a dry - woody aroma, slightly camphoraceous, smoky, balsamic. Very subtle with a hint of spice
  • Patchouli - Has a warm, earthy aroma with fresh fruit - like tones
  • Pine Sylvestris - Has a crisp, fresh, sweet, forest like aroma. It is more resinous and warm smelling than the regular pine oil
  • Tea Tree – A hard one to describe but for me pine mixed with herb, scent of the foliage in a dense woodland area
 
Summary
**********
A very nice variety of oils and I haven’t found any of them I don’t like, I would recommend these for personal use or as a gift.

Price: £7.95
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members