Saturday 21 January 2017

Ultrasonic Essential Oil Diffuser Aromatherapy Lamp

Very nice design great looking aromatherapy diffuser, I really like these devices and have a couple more around the house so regardless of if you purchase this one or not I can highly recommend getting yourself an aromatherapy diffuser.
This comes with a proper UK plug I say that because it seems a lot of products now are coming with an adapted UK plug that the 2 pin lead plugs into, instructions are good and simple and you get a measuring jug with it.
After setting it up it was time to give it a test I have quite a selection of Essential Oils now and tried it with the pine sylvestris out of this pack Essential Oil Starter Pack - Woodland Oils (Note: don’t make the mistake of purchasing Fragrant oils) although there are many more sellers and packs available.

It has very simple controls Light on/off and mist on/off so nothing complicated, after 2 seconds of holding the mist button I got a good steady stream of vapour, I then pressed again for the 20 seconds on 10 seconds off mode which works well. I held the light button and it started running through the colours and looked very nice, you can set it to one colour by pressing the button again.
What I liked
*************
- Very quiet operation
- Nice design
- Simple controls
- Colour changing display
- Auto shut off when the water runs low
- Good clear print manual, a lot are tiny print and hard to follow

What I Didn’t Like
*******************
- I haven’t found anything so far but if I do I will return and add accordingly

Summary
**********
Overall a nice aromatherapy diffuser that works really well and looks nice.

Price: £18.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members