Thursday 26 January 2017

Wnnideo Lightweight Sleeping Bag

This arrived vacuum packed in a flat package easy enough to open and unroll, it is very thin, the quality of the stitching and finishing could do with more detail and I found quite a few loose ends on both the sleeping bag and carry case that came with it The bag rolls up easily enough for storing in the bag, is lightweight and seems warm enough.
What I liked
*************
- Lightweight
- Design is nice and simple
- Easy to pack and unpack
What I Didn’t Like
*******************
- Product finishing could be a lot better
- It all feels a bit low quality

Summary
**********
Overall it does the job I just think it needed better attention to detail with the product finishing. I will of course as I always do revisit this review should I have any issues and adjust accordingly.

Price: £19.77
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members