Monday 23 January 2017

18oz Premium sports water bottle, by Super Sparrow

I drink a lot of water. A lot. Especially cold water. I try and avoid buying these overpriced name brand waters (who’d ever have thought that water would be more expensive to buy than petrol??) and instead opt for filtered water. Trouble is, I struggle to find a glass, especially at work, so I wanted a dedicated bottle to keep there.
This bottle most certainly fits the bill. Ergonomically designed, with a handy, removable wrist strap and a rubberised strip around the centre of the bottle to prevent it slipping, or burning your hand.
The lid has a simple push button locking mechanism, which,once engaged, keeps the bottle leak free. – I filled it, replaced the lid and inverted the bottle. Leaving it upside down for a couple of hours I detected no evidence of any leaks whatsoever.
Inside the lid is a removable plastic strainer – perfect if you’re into infused water, or herbal teas etc (yes, this bottle will hold hot drinks, but not boiling).
Overall, I’m really pleased with this bottle. It’s well made and I’ve no doubt it will last me a good while to come.

Price: £10.95 - £12.95 (depending on size you order)
Product link:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members