Saturday 21 January 2017

Lloytron AA 2700 mAh NIMH AccuUltra Battery (Pack of 4)

I purchased these back in May 2016 and am now editing to update, these are simply the best rechargeable batteries I have purchased, I use them in my Xbox One controller and have had many rechargeable types before but they either don’t hold a good charge or start off holding a good charge then gradually fail.
I have been using these on a daily basis for 2 hours plus a day and one charge normally lasts 7-10 days depending on how long I play for, I have seen no decrease in the length of time they last in 6 months of use so I would highly recommend these.
  • 2700mAh capacity
  • Battery size: AA
  • NiMH Rechargeable
  • 1000 charges
  • Lloytron provides 1 Year guarantee
Price: £5.80

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members