Friday 20 January 2017

7 inch Case Cover for Android Tablet with micro USB

What’s not to like about this, I wasn’t going to pay silly money to get a case for my Fire Tablet but I also wanted something with a keyboard and this is fantastic value at £3.99 (price at the time of my purchase) the keyboard works great just plug and play, it’s nice and compact and protects the Fire Tablet so I can just sling it on the side. 
I could have paid up to £40 for something that basically gave me the same functions with no doubt better quality material but as I purchased the Fire Tablet in a Black Friday deal it seems a bit silly to pay more for the case than the tablet plus it does everything I needed and wanted.
Summary
***********
If you want something flash and expensive then I suggest finding another product but if you want something cheap that does the job well I would highly recommend this.

Price £3.99





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members