Saturday 21 January 2017

Sabichi 750 ml Glass Teapot with Infuser

It does the job very well and for me holds just about the right amount of liquid as I drink out of a mug, it's easy to use and on pouring there is no contamination from the leaves, the internals seem good quality.
I have been using this a while and there is a very big design flaw in having the lid all metal, this is the only real issue I can find with it but it is a big one as you can’t hold the lid top while pouring, makes it hard to refill with hot water or at least you have to remember to use a cloth when doing it, really needs a redesign.
  • Modern and stylish exterior
  • Made of Borosilicate glass
  • Stainless steel finish
  • For tea bags, leaf tea and herbal teas
  • 750 ml capacity
Pros:
****
Good quality
Nice looking
Does the job

Cons:
****
The metal knob on the lid design flaw

Summary:
********
Would have been a great product if it wasn’t for the one oversight in the design, I will of course as I always do revisit this review should I have any issues and adjust accordingly as I have already done once,

Price: £16.49
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members