Saturday 9 September 2017

PriTek Waterproof Over The Shoulder Sling Bag Review

Really nice practical well-made bag, my daughter is 10 years old and with the summer holidays coming to an end informed me just before she returned to school her Sponge Box Square Pants backpack was not only falling apart it was now for little kids not her so I needed to get her another bag for school.


With my daughters assistance we finally decided on this bag as it had all the little pockets and compartments she wanted, had a bit at the side to carry her drink bottle and a quick release catch on the front with enough room inside to take her lunchbox, books and pens etc. This was also available with Amazon Prime so arrived the next day rather than having to wait for long distance shipping.


It arrived simply packed in a plastic sleeve and once it arrived I checked all the zips and stitching and am pleased to say everything worked as it should with all the stitching and finishing being of high quality, my daughter filled it with her ‘stuff’ which fitted fine with all the small compartments and zip pockets she was able to segregate everything rather than with her old back everything just piled in.

  • HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL : The Sling Chest Bag made with 300D Polyester waterproof material, and its quality is very sturdy and lightweight, Stronger SBS Brand Zipper
  • VARIOUS POCKETS AND LARGE CAPACITY : Rommy chest bag, It has a lot of spaces and 5 zipper pockets where you can put your stuffs, one big pockets can be used for your one-days clothes, books, small laptop (up to 12"). And another 2 zipper pockets for your other small electronic products or every using; A Anti-theft zipper pocket with RFID blocking can be used for your values cards or money; And mobile phone pocket can be for your smart phone (up to 5.6 inches); on side with a water bottle pocket
  • RFID BLOCKING AND ANTI-THEFT POCKET : There is RFID Blocking inside of the internal pocket, which to protect your debit and credit cards from be pirated, protect your valuables more safety
  • VERSATILE AND CASUAL : Very prefect for outdoor hiking, camping,climbing, cycling, day trip, vacation, travel, school, shopping, gym, and very comfortable to wear across the back or from the side


What I liked
*************
- Multiple pockets and compartments
- Finishing is very nice
- External drinks bottle holder
- Quick release catch on the front
- It’s waterproof
- Delivered next day at a reasonable price

What I Didn’t Like
********************
- Nothing I can find but if I have any issues I will return and add them

Summary
**********
Overall a very nice practical bag, loads of different pockets and storage and my daughter tells me it’s very comfortable and she loves it so it gets full marks from me. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price: £19.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members